07 October 2009

9:24pm

bffsoverrated

Sometimes i think back, to all the friends i have had over the years. Which if i really think about it wasn't THAT  many. As a child i was one of those kids that didn't know how to have more then one friend and the same time. I think it came from my issue with sharing. I’m still the same way somewhat. I really do feel that sometimes when it comes to certain aspects of life 3 really is a crowd.

I was never one to be popular in school no matter how much i wanted to, and now that i look back i realize that maybe the reason that i wasn't so popular was because i wanted it SO BAD. Thinking back on it now i cringe to think about some of the ways i acted to be accepted and such. There was a instance when i drank a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 and barfed all over myself, only to have the “friends” that i had drop me off right in front of the office at school. Yea…that rocked.

I often come across people in life that i sit there and listen to them talk, orboring_tv read things they write and i often think to myself, “man, their life seems SO MUCH more interesting then mine.”  Like these people ooze interesting-ness and creativity to the point that in MY mind i think of them as going home and just having LOADS of shit to do. Maybe this is a common human misconception? Maybe people meet me and think the same thing? Well i can assure you, my life isnt interesting, its quite boring at times.

 

On a less somber note i will say that Halloween is coming up and i really can not freaking wait. As well as xmas which i enjoy more for the cold weather then for the actual act of giving and receiving. Living in a hot climate will do that to you. AND another positive thing to report, i was in fact able to sleep with NO problems while my significant other was not present in the household. BOUT mother fucking time. AND i almost got bitten by Katrina our 4 foot ling Ball python…. BUT that is another story….Crystal1

0 comments:

About This Blog

A humorous take on all things life and goings on in the greater San Antonio Texas region. Some of the sights and sounds of this city are pure Epic Wins! Smack Dab in the center of this HUGE state, i will bring u all that i strange and unusually hilarious from our culturally driven city.

I ♥ My San Antonio.







Extras


Crystal-Blu Persuasion at Blogged
Protected by Copyscape Unique Article Checker

All writings on this site are of personal opinion of the author and the author alone. No part of this site or its writings shall be reproduced in any way.