14 October 2009

Me VS T-Mobile…Round 1…

sidekick

This Saturday i will have to go into battle with the ever so lovely T-Mobile over the infamous Sidekick Fiasco that is going on as of late.  It really isn't something that i am looking forward to, as i have always been a huge fan of T-Mobile and the phones.

But as you can imagine, I like many others are very upset for the loss of data that we had recently. And will will be taking my case to the T-Mobile store on Saturday to see what can be done about this situation. I don't plan on going in there and being one of those “nasty” customers, i am a firm believer that you can “catch more flies with sugar, then vinegar” . But i can say that i think my sidekick days are over. :( Goodbye Mario…..and ur little “its’a meeeee Mario” sound when i open you up, trusty old sidekick. The sidekick i stepped all over when i was busting a groove on the dance floor when you fell out of my pocket. I will miss you, especially when i am texting from my new blackberry compliments of T-mobile for their complete and TOTAL fuck up…..

:D

I will keep you posted on the outcome of this one.

0 comments:

About This Blog

A humorous take on all things life and goings on in the greater San Antonio Texas region. Some of the sights and sounds of this city are pure Epic Wins! Smack Dab in the center of this HUGE state, i will bring u all that i strange and unusually hilarious from our culturally driven city.

I ♥ My San Antonio.







Extras


Crystal-Blu Persuasion at Blogged
Protected by Copyscape Unique Article Checker

All writings on this site are of personal opinion of the author and the author alone. No part of this site or its writings shall be reproduced in any way.