16 October 2009

Me Vs T-mobile ….over.

It was a clean fight, no low blows, they were actually VERY pleasant. They didnt give me any kind of hassles, or make stupid, lame excuses. They thanked me REPEADEDLY for staying with their company. And gave me 2 sweet new phones <-----------Not only that but they addded a additional $129.00 dollars off my bill. So i am pretty damn happy.  Its a Android, and i heart it so much. It did take a  little bit to get used to the NON-keyboard and not fat finger every txt that i sent out. But it took me maybe 10 minutes if that to get over it. I spend the majority of the day yesterday downloading completely WORTHLESS app’s from the thousands they have. I think i like my guitar app the best :D

0 comments:

About This Blog

A humorous take on all things life and goings on in the greater San Antonio Texas region. Some of the sights and sounds of this city are pure Epic Wins! Smack Dab in the center of this HUGE state, i will bring u all that i strange and unusually hilarious from our culturally driven city.

I ♥ My San Antonio.







Extras


Crystal-Blu Persuasion at Blogged
Protected by Copyscape Unique Article Checker

All writings on this site are of personal opinion of the author and the author alone. No part of this site or its writings shall be reproduced in any way.